These days, it has become quite difficult to start any conversation without mentioning ChatGPT. It sure has become a household name. It is popular for a reason – it is quick, smooth, and its ability to answer a wide range of queries is impeccable. ChaGPT entertains More than 13 million daily users. This, at times, overloads the ChatGPT servers, and users get locked out. And if you do get locked out, we bring to you the best alternative to ChatGPT.Here are 7 best alternatives for ChatGPT which will answer your questions with ease.
They say need powers creations. And that is what drove India’s Samanyou Garg to create ChatSonic. The main reason behind developing this powerful conversational AI is that he wasn’t able to create up-to-the-mark content for his products. Launched in December 2022, ChatSonic is touted as one of the best and most powerful alternatives to ChatCPT. Its best feature is its content creation ability. ChatSonic is backed by Y-Combinator. It essentially combines the power of AI and the creative side of humans which makes the content more powerful. It claims to improve the limitations that ChatGPT has. Unlike ChatCPT which is free right now, ChatSonic has a free trial version, the Long-form package is for $12,67/month. Users can even customise their plans.
• It is voice command exclusive. And it takes commands like Siri or Alex.
• It offers templates for blogs, ads, emails, and tweets as well.
• ChatSonic easily integrates it into your system with API access.
• Users can add the ChatSonic Chrome extension to get content suggestions.
• It is a personal assistant that you can customise and use while solving a math problem or any help you need.
• Creates stunning digital AI artwork.
You.com is a ChatGPT-like chatbot that is connected to the internet. It has a platform called YouChat which is an AI-powered conversational search assistant developed by You.com. YouChat was developed by MobileSoft, Inc based in Minneapolis, USA in August 2022. It provides natural-sounding accurate explanations, cited sources, and interactive apps on various topics. This conversational AI model responds to general inquiries, suggests ideas, writes codes, creates email, summarises text, and much more. YouChat is still in its development phase hence it is free to use as of now. One of the striking drawbacks is it claims not to be liable for the content generated.
• To give it a human touch, YouChat makes use of artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
• Provides latest information.
• Let’s you develop and test code with confidence.
• Backed by the internet.
3. Jasper Chat
Jasper Chat is a new and more conventional way of interacting with generative AI. Created in December 2022, Jasper comes with a tagline ‘AI as easy HI’. By far, Jasper Chat comes very close in terms of looks and feel to ChatGPT. With Open AI as its partner, ChatGPT is based on GPT 3.5. It is mostly used for advertising, marketing, and more. It comes with two plans: Boss mode $82/month, and Business plan which starts at $499/month.
• Has extensive knowledge of the niche and advanced topics until the Summer of 2021.
• It gives better context as it remembers what you said earlier.
• Creates amazing art in seconds.
• It generates content in 29 languages.
• Look and feel is accessible.
• Jasper collects output from a billion data points.
• Comes with a Chrome extension.
Read more: https://writesonic.com/blog/chatgpt-alternatives/#dialogpt
Known as another best alternative to ChatGPT is DialoGPT. It is a large-scale pre-trained dialogue response generation model. It is built for multi-turn conversations. DialoGPT is a ChatGPT 2 model and is trained on 147 M conversations extracted from Reddit from the period of 2005-2017. Features like voice search, voice response, or personas are not entertained by DialoGPT. Various packages cater to all kinds of people.
• Simple and easy to use.
• It claims to create a chatbot in just 10 lines of code.
Known as the GPT 3 Killer is Chinchilla which is developed by DeepMind. This is quite similar to GPT-3 and BERT and there is some hush-hush news that Chinchilla can outperform ChatGPT on the mathematical MMLU dataset. It is a 70B parameters model trained as a compute-optimal model with 1.4 trillion tokens. When it comes to pricing, the DeepMind team will help you better.
• Chinchilla uses less computing for fine-tuning and interface.
• It outperforms tools like Jurasicc-1, Megatron-Turing NLG, Gopher, and GPT-3
An AI companion who cares is yours truly Replika. It comes with a tagline ‘Always here to listen and talk. Always on your side’. Replika is an AI-powered chatbot that replies to your questions in a jiffy. It has over 10 million users. It has been trained on a large dataset to give unique responses. Replika combines a sophisticated neural network machine learning model and scripted dialogue content.
• Lets you share moments with your AI in real-time.
• Offers coaching to build better habits and allows you to call up anytime to see a friendly face.
• The more you talk to Replika, the smarter it becomes.
7. OpenAI Playground
It is made quite clear that OpenAI Playground is not made for daily use. Yet it comes quite close to ChatGPT. The Quickstart tutorial option on the website is an easy way to understand this tool. Although similar to ChatGPT, this tool offers much more than ChatGPT. It enables users to experiment with a specific language model. This tool is free to use.
• Accurate and quick.
• Offers text and code compilation, fine-tuning, image generation, embedding and much more
These tools are just a few months old and look at the disruption it has created. These tools essentially are conversational AI that performs human-like dialogues. Its use cases are content generation, automated customer service, language translation, etc. We, at App Scoop, are well versed with technology and up in the game when it comes to staying abreast with its latest trends. And secondly, creating such tools that are fluent in the usage of AI is an easy job for us. With that, we also are value-focused, top-notch at prototyping and agile at the core. We can easily vouch for that and App Scoop can easily build an all-in-one tool that solves all the problems that these AI bots do.
Why partner with us?
• We believe in innovation, and we are open to new ideas.
• Our work of expertise in app development is impeccable.
• We are in constant pursuit of excellence.
• Our value-for-money apps guarantee sure-shot business growth.
• Our fast tech support and our free-flowing customer relationship define our work ethics.
You can contact the App Scoop mobile app development team at: https://steelkiwi.com/blog/tips-developing-intelligent-sitemap/ our competent team to get things started.