For any business to bloom its online presence is a prerequisite. Besides, a business’s application will help them transform its organization. In the recent past, the number of mobile users has skyrocketed. Currently, there are over 5.31 billion mobile phone users in the world. The advent of mobiles has allowed us to develop applications that not only cater to the users but will also help a business amplify. The worth of mobile application development is known to all. It increases accessibility, helps in brand promotion, connects people, improves brand loyalty, intensifies customer engagement – just to name a few. There are three main types of mobile application development – Web-based Mobile App Development, Hybrid Mobile Applications, and Native Mobile Applications. In this article, we will talk about the top 8 reasons to pick Hybrid Mobile Application.
1. Enhanced, Seamless and Consistent UX/UIFor the users, an application’s experience and the interface is something that keeps them hooked to the product. Seamless, attractive, and consistent UIs are crowd pullers. Hybrid apps UX and UI are far superior to others, and this is precisely why developers favour this approach. Owing to its accordant operations, the app store welcomes hybrid apps with open arms. One of the other perks is, courtesy of fast speed and high performance, the UI gets loaded easily and impeccably on every platform. This is one of the reasons why businesses opt for this methodology as it offers wider reach and greater engagement.
2. Provides native experience with simple backend
Imagine the happiness of getting the worth of native experience, HTML5 mobile app development, and an app that runs on multiple systems like Windows, Android, and iOS; all this with a simple backend structure! Hybrid’s code runs on various platforms giving developers an upper hand to express their creativity whilst experiencing the fluid native feel. Pair this with the right development framework and you are good to go!
3. Valuable offline support and access
The internet has sure brought the world to our feet, but at times, its connectivity is feeble for various reasons – interrupted connection, poor/low connectivity, limited data plans, or if the person is living in a rural area where there is negligible access. In short, without the internet, our world will crumble. That is when offline support comes into the picture. Hybrid apps provide offline support that will cater to all your need. This overall improves usability and accessibility. Their offline support offers:
• If the connection is lost, it keeps the users connected to specific features. In addition to that, it offers offline access for greater user engagement.
• Thanks to this approach’s built, users can store some of the data offline, this surely comes in handy during transit.
4. Smooth integration with other appsOne of the drawbacks of native approach is that it runs only on the same OS. This point is well addressed by Hybrid applications which offer seamless inter-app communication. Hybrid applications enable users a frictionless and smooth interaction with other applications. Developers already have a lot on their plate. This feature comes as a boon for them while integrating other features.
5. Fewer App Store LimitationsCall it impatience or lack of time, users are drawn towards apps that don’t just waste their time but give them what they are looking for instantly. To launch an app on the App Store is a tedious process. It takes time for validation and only then can be deployed. The time depends on whether it is a first submission or update or the time of the year it is launched. Considering all this, it takes about two days to a week to get deployed. However, hybrid app developers can reduce this period if the native code has not been modified, they can easily roll out the new updates sans waiting for confirmation.
6. Low cost App development
A person starts a business for simple reasons – to invest a smaller amount in returns of a large profit. So, they will try their best to save money at every level. What hybrid mobile app development does is use a single version of the app for multiple operating systems, unlike native development. This fast-tracks the development process making this approach cost-effective.
7. Better market reach
It goes without saying that applications need to stay in contact with the gadget’s operating system and built-in environment for better performance. Most applications don’t do that. However, hybrid applications are much more polished and refined when it comes to understanding and keeping in contact with the OS. This enables developers to think differently and create ideas that interest people. When developers are given creative freedom, the sky is the limit. This, in turn, helps them reach a larger audience, further making the business profitable.
8. Enhanced Performance
When was the last time you heard that Instagram’s performance was not up to the mark? Considering the kind of traffic it handles and the number of downloads, Instagram has exceeded all the expectations. This high-performing application is built using hybrid applications development. Other applications that incorporate this approach are Twitter, Gmail, App Store, Evernote, etc. These applications are quick to respond, have great UX/UI, some have less dependency on the network, and most of all they run effortlessly. And the number of users and downloads are a testament to the hybrid mobile application development approach.
Hybrid mobile applications bring to you the best of both worlds. In this lucrative world, it is imperative to find means that result in a great impact whilst using lesser funding. Hybrid mobile application development will enable you to achieve that owing to what it brings to the table. Right from providing valuable offline support/access to smooth integration with apps to fewer app store limitations to high-speed performance and other perks, this approach is here to stay for long. That said and done, when high-grossing applications like Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, and others have incorporated this approach, why haven’t you? App-Scoop helps you build your business, experience and not just apps. To know about hybrid mobile application development, check out our services